It’s all free for you at The Women’s Clinic of Kansas City. Our caring and non-judgmental staff will listen and work with you to provide you what you need to make an informed decision about your future.
Private and Confidential
We want you to know that all services, patient information and any tests results received from The Women’s Clinic of Kansas City are confidential. We have a strict confidentiality policy because your trust is important to us.
Free Medical Services
All of our medical services may be helpful to you regardless of whether you choose abortion, parenting or adoption.
- Lab quality pregnancy testing
- Verification of pregnancy for support benefits
- Limited ultrasound to determine due date and detect fetal heartbeat
Support & Referrals
Everyone needs a helping hand. The Women’s Clinic of Kansas City works with numerous other community organizations to help meet the needs of our patients. When you meet with one of our patient advocates, you’ll receive help to address your concerns such as:
- Referrals for grief counseling, abuse, housing and other community resources
- Parenting and life skills classes for both women and men
- Monthly “one-on-one’s” with our nurses to manage your personal care